Baby Burns Finger on Candle

This baby girl was celebrating her first birthday with her family. When it was time for her to blow out her candle, she instead extinguished the flame by putting her finger on the fire and burned herself in the process.? Read more:

Read more…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s