1. There was a 35 minute power outage at this year’s Super Bowl.
Ronald Martinez / Getty Images Sport
2. A meteor crashed in Chelyabinsk, Russia on February 15, scaring the crap out of everyone.
3. In July, CERN scientists confirmed the existence of the Higgs Boson. If you still have no idea what that means, watch this.
5. You were obsessed with this movie for like four days.
6. Jimmy Kimmel tried to fool everyone with this girl twerking video.
8. Another Super Bowl moment…remember how Destiny’s Child reunited and it was amazing?
10. The USPS announced they would end Saturday deliveries in an attempt to cut costs. But then they delayed that plan, so for now, Saturday delivery is all good.
John Gress / Getty Images
11. Seth MacFarlane hosted the Oscars and it was the worrrrrrst.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
12. Michelle Obama got bangs!!!!!!
Olivier Douliery-Pool / Getty Images
13. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones separated